The following Terms and Conditions are for the Hayman Industries Limited website.
Refund and Disputes
- The contents in the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We go to great effort to ensure the pages of this website are accurate, however we cannot provide any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We acknowledge that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- Hayman aims to dispatch parts same day as order received. Parts orders need to be received before 3pm on normal business days.
- Hayman aims to dispatch in stock appliances within two working days of the order being received. If an appliance is not in stock we will do our best to notify the customer.
- A warranty applies to appliances purchased from our distributors for 12 months after date of invoice. This warranty is applied to the named first owner of the appliance as is recorded on the warranty forms returned to Hayman Industries.
- This warranty is a back to base warranty, meaning the appliance is to be returned to Hayman Industries, 111 Mosston Road Wanganui.
- The warranty is voided if the appliance has been modified or opened by anyone other than Hayman Industries Limited or an agent of Hayman Industries limited.
- The warranty does not cover misuse or intentional damaged of the appliance, any repairs will be at the cost of the owner.
- Parts do not receive a warranty from Hayman Industries Limited.
- If for any reason you need to return an appliance or part, call or email Hayman Industries to arrange a return.
- Returns must be made with 30 days of purchase, unused, in original condition and packaging for a refund or credit to be made.
- A refund or credit will exclude handing and freight costs and may incur a 20% handing fee.
Refund and Disputes
- If you receive goods that are faulty or defective in any way, we will honour our commitments under New Zealand law.
- Our liability in relation to any faulty goods is limited to the equipment supplied. We will not, in any case, be liable for any other damages, including loss of business profits.